• Advertisement

1.1* Free Play Saturday - Oregon vs. Michigan STate

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

1.1* Free Play Saturday - Oregon vs. Michigan STate

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:32 pm

Oregon -12 1.1* Free Play
I don't care if the Spartans defense ends up being nasty by the end of the year it's going to be a challenge early on the road. Defenses get better by practice and coaching and it's just hard to believe they will be up to snuff in this game. Oregon really has the advantage in the trenches which is rare to say when you go up against MIchigan State, but they have 5 experienced offensive linemen who are udner rated going up against a rebuilt front 7 which features 5 new starters and they get to do it all at home. When you go back to look at the Spartans they actually were not that good in run defense when they faced rushing offenses that could run the ball so that's going to be a big key here. Nebraska's Ameer Abdullah ran for 123 yards on 5.6 ypc and Braxton MIller turned out 142 yards and 2 scores. The Spartans are not built to stop this type of offense in my opinion I see Oregon winning by double digits.

Tough game for the Spartans this early in the season. Good coaching can only go so far early in the season. I still won't be shocked if this is their only loss all year
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks