• Advertisement

3.3* College Assurance + 3.3* Late Night Fix Guaranteed 2-0!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3.3* College Assurance + 3.3* Late Night Fix Guaranteed 2-0!

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:32 pm

Don't miss out on two great plays featuring the Notre Dame Michigan game guaranteed to go 2-0 or one day is FREE! Both plays are backed by a full in depth analysis and are 3* out of 5. If it's not too late make sure you take a look at my 4 play package which will save you money for the day at only $50 guaranteed or Sundays NFL is free!

Michigan +3.5 3.3* college assurance
Michigan versus Notre Dame it's the last match up between you two for a very long time and it should be another classic game the underdog is covered 11 of the last 15 meetings and I believe Michigan will be in good shape to cover the 12th.

Michigan had a very poor year last year but Devin Gardner returns at quarterback the offense of line is revamped and there's talent everywhere Devin Gardner should have plenty of weapons alongside him in at the skill positions. On defense Michigan has legit all conference tell at every level of the defense they also have strong leadership on defense and they get linebacker Jake Ryan back who is a stud.

Notre Dame will have their own issues on both sides of the ball particular because they have five key players suspended due to academics. I also think it's going to be a major struggle for every Golson although he played well against rice that was rice now he has to go up against Michigan who features four and five star recruits all over their defense with a lot more speed than rice features. The biggest issue for Golson is the fact that he has not played in a year is where up game was decent but again he still only completed 1220 passes I don't like the looks of that going into this game even if they are at home I'll take my chances with Michigan plus the points.

Air Force -2 3.3* Late night fix
Air Force will return 15 stars including nine on defense the defense did give up a big number last year to Wyoming however Wyoming only returns five offense of starters in there without their top quarterback Brett Smith who is now playing in the NFL. Air Force allowed 622 yards last year and again I just don't see that happening again without Brett Smith and five other starters gone Smith was 35 for 41 and that had a lot to do with the Air Force his style of the fence which is going to be different this year with nine returning starters on defense and a new defense of staff that has a more aggressive style of play.

It's also not like Air Force didn't move the ball and have opportunities to score points they to racked up nearly 500 yards in average 6.1 yards per carry on the ground. Look out for Jacoby Owens in this game for Air Force he rushed for 233 yards average 10.1 yards per carry and again Air Force is really motivated because of the disrespect that Wyoming showed last year Wyoming also has a new coach from not North Dakota State, boy it's gonna take him a little while to get used to playing FBS opponents.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks