• Advertisement

5.5* NFL POD Max Play + 3.3* Early Bird Play - Guaranteed 2-

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

5.5* NFL POD Max Play + 3.3* Early Bird Play - Guaranteed 2-

Postby Pick Bot » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:03 pm

Falcons +3 5.5* NFL POD; Bills +7 3.3* bonus
The Saints are a very popular team, because of their fantasy value and they have played well in Atlanta, but I full expect Atlanta to rebound as they have done some nice things in the off season. The biggest addition they get to start 2014 is the return of a healthy WR duo in White and Jones. Matt Ryan still had a great year last year now he gets those two guys back and then he adds the best tackle from the NFL draft in Jake Matthews and arguably the best half back to back up Stephen Jackson in Devonta Freeman. Falcons have a lot to prove this year and I think it will start this Sunday by defending their home turf and defeating a quality team in the New Orleans Saints.

Bills +7 3.3* bonus play
Got to go with the Bills here as the Bears come into the season with a ton of hype and rightfully so they get Jay Cutler healthy and a monster duo at WR along with Matt Forte, but that defense was not exactly impressive last year and the Bills have a very good front line on both sides of the ball with a good running game and I expect them to stay in this game at least to a TD or less.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks