• Advertisement

3.3* Afternoon Actions - #Panthers vs. #Bucs

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3.3* Afternoon Actions - #Panthers vs. #Bucs

Postby Pick Bot » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Tama Bucs -2.5 3.3* play
I really like this play for one Cam Newton is not 100% and he's going to be hesitant. Really when you add it up he has no chemistry with his new receiving corp and Tampa has one of the best front 4's in the league. I believe he's in for a long day with a fading running game to go along with the fact that he probably will fade away from contact on the ribs so running won't be something he wants to do.

The Bucs made several additions that I really like leading up to the season including a very good offensive linemen in Logan Mankins from the Patriots. QB Josh McCown put up a very good season in Chicago and he has Lovie Smith as his head coach in Tampa. They have a top 10 running back in Doug Martin and two big WR like McCown did in Chicago in Vincent Jackson and Mike Evans. Sefarin Jenkins at TE is not a bad option either as this offense should score enough to win at home as I see Carolina really struggling to put up points.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks