• Advertisement

4.4** NFL POD Guaranteed - #Steelers vs. #Ravens

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.4** NFL POD Guaranteed - #Steelers vs. #Ravens

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:27 pm

Ravens -2.5 4.4* NFL POD
The media has blown the story up about Ray Rice and rightfully so, but that has chased a good portion of the public bettors over to the side of Pittsburgh and I"ll stay with the home team who has a lot to prove tonight and a win could certainly avoid some questinos about Ray Rice. The Ravens have been preparing for life without Rice for some time and the Ravens have capable back ups. The Ravens did not play bad last year and actually out played the Bengals in certain circumstances. For instance they moved the ball well 26 first downs to the Bengals 16 and overall they played better in a tougher match up on the road against the Bengals.

Steelers blew a 27-3 halftime lead against the Browns and sneaked in a win with a field goal late. The Steelers gave up 183 yards on the ground and nearly 400 overall. They were outscored 24-3 in the second half which to me just screams that they are just not in shape yet. With a short week this early in the season I think Pittsburgh is in big trouble. I don't think it will help their cause as the Ravens will just have the upper hand at home on the short week early in the season.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks