• Advertisement

3.3** Early Bird Special Saturday - #Vtech vs. #ECAR

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3.3** Early Bird Special Saturday - #Vtech vs. #ECAR

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:03 pm

East CArolina +10 3.3* Early Bird Special

Here comes Virginia Tech at home after they pulled off the amazing road victory over a top 10 team in Ohio state which pretty much nobody saw coming. But Forster's defense was suffocating and really dominated that game and it will to probably dominate on Saturday. However I'm still taking the generous points given to me by the oddsmakers and I will back east Carolina in this game.

East Carolina also has a defense that's pretty darn good this game is 15 to 10 last year. East Carolina also just came within 10 points on the road of the few South Carolina which is a better team in Virginia Tech in my opinion. I really like is Carolinas ability to put up some points here enough to at least stay within this number. Shane Carden had 33 touchdowns 10 interceptions last year with a 70% completion rate he's a senior he also wants to seek revenge on Virginia Tech we threw three interceptions against last year.

Carden does not have to do it all on his own he's got wide receiver Justin Hartley who is getting tatted as a first round pick in next years NFL draft. No doubt Virginia Tech to defense offers the biggest challenge of 2014 however East Carolina is very familiar with this defense the face them two times in the last year and I think again these teams know each other very well why do respect for each other and I really think it's gonna be a close game throughout.

At the end of the day as good as Virginia text defenses their offense is not good enough to cover double digits friend. East Carolina will stack a box in and out on the outside and I just don't see quarterback Michael Brewer being able to win those one-on-one match ups his accuracy is there but I just don't see him being able to avoid the big mistake against this aggressive defense. Virginia Tech is eat in 19 against the spread in the last 27 following a straight up when 310 in the last 13 following and against the spread one and four and 11 and two against the spread in the last 17 nonconference games.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks