• Advertisement

Georgia vs. TCU - 19-11 overall run on college football!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Georgia vs. TCU - 19-11 overall run on college football!

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:03 pm

Georgia pk 3.3%
TCU’s offense has struggled all year long and faced an average opponent ranked 83rd in yards per play defense. Here they face their first top 50 defense here and this is an offense led by Kenny Hill who struggled vs. SEC defenses before leaving Texas A&M and taking a year out. This is a guy who was pulled from games this year who is coached by “co-offensive coordinators.” I’ve never liked a team that decides to have two guys doing one job even if you split up the responsibilities who is the leader come game day?
Georgia’s defense ranks 14th holding opponents 83.3 yards per game under their season average. TCU’s offense is extremely predictable this year. They run the air raid, but their leading receiver is a running back in Kyle Hicks. I believe Georgia will be able to come up with a scheme to stop that.
TCU went winless vs. top 4 teams in the Big 12 and at least Georgia had some bright spots throughout the year. They have the better QB in this match up and their pair of running backs are healthy which a big key here is because I think they will be able to run the ball against TCU’s defense. TCU’s defense gave up 21 rushing TD’s this year and 4.11 ypc which is high compared to recent TCU defenses.
Typically I would back Gary Patterson in a scenario like this. TCU is great off extra rest or a bye and 8-2 in their last 10 bowls, but this season has been something different for this team. The defense played well at times, but was inconsistent. Looking at the quotes and I just don’t see this team being too excited. Meanwhile Georgia is getting both RB’s back for 2017 and would love to beat TCU to head into 2017 with a ton of excitement. The talent level is just higher with Georgia. The SEC was 3-0 last year in bowl games vs. the Big 12 winning by 22, 28, and 29. The talent difference between these conferences has only gotten worse.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks