• Advertisement

#1 Overall College Football Handicapper - 30-18 L48 NCAAF Pi

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

#1 Overall College Football Handicapper - 30-18 L48 NCAAF Pi

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:03 pm

#1 Overall College Football Expert - THREE Top-10 Finishes - (#1 TWICE!) Don't miss out on this guaranteed play or your $$ back! Freddy Wills, is the nation's #1 overall college football handicapper and has gone 30-18 over his last 48 with 7 out of 8 winning seasons! Invest in the full season now and increase your ROI!

fiu + 17 3.3% play
Florida International +17 3.3% play
FIU went 4-8 last year and fired their head coach and they bring in Butch Davis who has a long history of winning in the state of Florida. He is smart enough to join a team with plenty of experience as FIU is the #5 ranked team in experience and they return 15 starters including a veteran QB who gets all of his receivers back in Alex McGough. McGouh had a really good Sophomore campaign completing 64% of his passes 21TD’s to just 8 interceptions, but 2016 he was fighting through injuries and had 13 TD’s to just 11 interceptions. I think he has a huge year as a senior.

Defensively this team brings back 81% of their tackles and are very strong at the linebacker spot with Wint and Williams. Davis also brought in eight 3 star guys on the defense in his first year so the future looks bright. FIU did struggle 53-14 against UCF last year, but the year before they beat them 15-14. I think the score from the year before has this spread off by nearly a TD which shows me enough value to pull the trigger, but before we finalize things let’s take a look at Central Florida.

UCF, improved drastically last year in Scott Frost’s first year after going 0-12 in 2015 they went 6-7, but all 6 wins came against teams not in the top 80. 0-6 vs. teams not in the top 80 as they were -16ppg in those games. In reality Conference USA is not far off from the American Athletic as they have gone 10-11 overall and 4-0 in bowl games against AAC. FIU really needs this game and with UCF only returning 4 starters I see their defense taking a step back. UCF’s offense which was supposed to do great things under Frost will likely be better, but how big of a jump can they make? They ranked 117th in S&P last year and their QB Mckenzie Milton has not really impressed me too much.

A reminder with FIU who suffered huge injuries the last two years. This was a team that was leading Indiana 13-12 to start the 4th quarter before losing 34-13. UCF has bigger games on their radar with their next 3 games being against Memphis, Maryland and Georgia Tech.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks