• Advertisement

2.2% play - Indiana vs. Ohio State

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

2.2% play - Indiana vs. Ohio State

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:03 pm

Get this individual play in Big Ten action guaranteed or your $$ Back with a full in depth analysis for your betting confidence or invest in a long term package with Freddy to increase your ROI. #1 OVERALL College Football profit leader against over 100 professional handicappers on the sportscapping network and it's not even close!

Indiana +21 2.2% play
There are some interesting story lines here with Kevin Wilson on the other side of the field. Wilson, now the offensive coordinator at Ohio State was the head coach of Indiana last year, but was finally let get and Tom Allen took over. No doubt that his former players have a chip on their shoulder and would like nothing more than to upset Ohio State at home on Thursday night. It may not happen, but I think 21 points is far too many to play with.
Tom Allen has the defense improving and returns 9 starters to this year’s team and it is obviously the strength. Meanwhile the offense brings back their QB in Richard Lagow and two 1,000 yard receivers in Nick Westbrook and Simmie Cobbs who was injured all last year. Right now Ohio State’s weakness is in the secondary and I anticipate they will try to put pressure on that unit to stop them. I think Indiana will be able to put up some points in this one and Tom Allen clearly wants this against his former coach. Now I’m not totally blind by the fact that Urban Meyer is great ATS with extra time to prepare, but this offense even behind JT Barret really struggled down the stretch last year. Indiana has the LB play with Tegray Scales to keep him in check and out of the end zone in the red zone which is this defenses strength. I expect a close game throughout before Ohio State pulls away late.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks