• Advertisement

Saturday's Free Pick - 11-3-1 ATS Last Season!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Saturday's Free Pick - 11-3-1 ATS Last Season!

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Iowa -11.5 1.1% Free Play

Wyoming was on my list as one of the more fortunate teams a year ago and definitely were over achievers. With all of the success comes a little hype especially when you have a QB that will be drafted in Josh Allen, but I’m not buying into the hype right now. Wyoming lost their best player in RB Brian Hill who is the all-time leading rusher at Wyoming. This game is also on the road. Wyoming owns an exceptional advantage when they are at home, but on the road against a Big Ten foe I don’t see them being able to stay with a very physical Iowa team.

Iowa has to replace their starting QB in CJ Beathard, but I don’t think that is a big deal as Beathard had a 122 QBR. This team’s strength is on defense and in the running game. Speaking of the running game they return their top rusher in Akrum Wadley who averaged 6.4 ypc last year and they add a late transfer from Nevada in James Butler who has over 3,000 career rushing yards. Iowa always has a top offensive line. Their head coach Kirk Ferentz coached offensive lines in the NFL, and he returns 99 total starts their most in a few years
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks