• Advertisement

Teaser of the week- 64.8% ATS L3 years!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Teaser of the week- 64.8% ATS L3 years!

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:32 pm

Georgia +11.5 / Rugers +1.5 4.4% Teaser

Georgia +11.5

I expect Georgia to have a shot at winning this game outright. Notre Dame looked great against Temple last week, but Temple has a new coaching staff and and only 4 returning starters. Georgia has 10 returning starters and are the favorites to win the SEC East at this point. They did lose their starting QB in Jacob Eason, but actually Eason really struggled against App State last week in two series which resulted in I believe two 3 and outs. Jake Fromm took over and led Georgia to a couple scores before the half and finished 10-15 and a 168 QB rating against an App State defense that is supposed to be pretty darn good.

Notre Dame is a bit questionable up front and I think the experienced rushing attack with Nick Chubb and Sony Michael will be the difference maker. It’s not often you see two senior RB’s which this much talent on an SEC roster and they will help the freshmen QB Fromm in his first road game. Notre Dame’s run defense a year ago allowed 2189 rushing yards and 23 TD’s.

Notre Dame’s Brandon Wimbush I feel will struggle in this game after completing just 56.7% of his passes he will go up against a Georgia secondary that should be even better than a year ago.

Rutgers +1.5 Teaser

Eastern Michigan is 18-37 ATS in their last 55 games following a straight up win, and 0-37 straight up all time vs. the Big Ten. Rutgers really needs a win here, but I think they are a very much improved team this year. We gave away a premium play on them last Friday night as a +27.5 and they covered easily as it was a 10-7 lead at half against Washington.

Rutgers was only outgained by 59 yards in that game and they were without a starting WR in Jawaun Harris who will return for this game to form a pretty solid tandem with Janarion Grant who could be a star. I expect Rutgers to score much more than their 14 points as this offense should be improved quite a bit from last year with veteran QB Kyle Bolin coming over from Louisville and Jerry Kill running the offense.

As much as I like this Rutgers offense to surprise some folks this year the defense really impressed me holding Washington under 100 yards rushing. Rutgers returns 8 starters and seem to be really good in the front 7 which will make things really tough for Eastern Michigan who only put up 24 points last week against Charlotte. The MAC looks down this year they have gone 0-4 so far this year against the Big Ten getting outscored by over 21 points per game. Rutgers needs this one more in my opinion and I see them coasting and probably covering the spread.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks