• Advertisement

13-3-1 ATS Since Last Year on Free Picks!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

13-3-1 ATS Since Last Year on Free Picks!

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:32 pm

ALL plays can now be found at [url=http://www.freddywills.comwww.freddywills.com[/url]

Fresno State +45 1.1% Free Play

I look for Fresno State to be one of the most improved teams in the country this year after a 1-11 season. They were not as bad as their record showed as they had a lead in 6 games by 14 or a 4th quarter lead. This year they bring in a new head coach in Jeff Tedford and they have 10 returning starters on offense 6 on defense. Their strength on defense is their defensive line with 7 of their top 8 guys returning. Not to say Alabama will have any problem moving the ball in this one.

Alabama’s offense did not look great last week and their defense and special teams really bailed them out. I expect a huge hang over here and I expect Alabama to be going through the motions. Nick Saban is 3-7 ATS in week #2, and that’s typically because Alabama has to prepare and get up for a national game on a neutral site and when they play the following week it’s all about recovering. I think it’s also worth noting that they will want to really run this game out. They already lost 2 starting linebackers for the season and they just witnessed Florida State’s QB being lost for the season to end the game. I don’t see them messing around in this game.

Worth noting is the fact that Fresno had the #33 special teams unit last year and returns everyone. Alabama still has the edge, but Fresno should be able to get a field goal or two to help them cover this spread.

***WHAT'S ON TAP FOR WEEK #2 W/ FREDDY WILLS - #1 CFB Career Profit Leader***

30-15 ATS That'S 66.7% ATS! Career Saturday Week #2 Record!

Teaser of the Week - Career 60% ATS - **25-13 Since 2013!

MAX Rated POD - 80-55 ATS L135 College Football MAX Rated PODs!

Total of the Week - 56.25% ATS in 9 Seasons Career on Totals!

SEC Gow - Backing a Team I have won 64.7% ATS in my career

Big Ten - Backing a Team I have won 66.7% ATS in my 9 year career
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks