• Advertisement

SEC Game of the Week - 64.7% ATS in 9 Seasons backing this S

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

SEC Game of the Week - 64.7% ATS in 9 Seasons backing this S

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:03 pm

Don't miss out on my top play in the SEC this week which includes a full in depth analysis. The SEC team I am backing in this match-up I have had very good success over my career with a 64.7% winning percentage against the spread over 9 seasons of work! This pick is guaranteed or SUNDAY's NFL card featuring my NFL POD (16-6ATS Last Year) is FREE!

Missouri -2.5 3.3%
Missouri -2.5 3.3% play

Both offenses have 10 returning starters and both have QB’s that are getting a lot of hype, but I tend to lean towards Missouri’s offense a bit more and they are home in this game. Drew Lock put up great numbers a year ago and I think Jake Bentley is a year away from being really really good.

In this match up a year ago South Carolina won at home 31-21 despite being outgained because they had 3 turnovers and they had the ability to control the clock against Missouri’s banged up defense. Last week they were able to win as dogs, but it was very misleading against NC State. South Carolina was outgained 504 to 246 and had just 12 first downs, but gave up 29. They were lucky to get a 97 yard kickoff return TD.

Missouri’s offense returns 10 starters, but it’s their defense everyone will want to talk about as they really took a major dip last year, but mostly because of the uptempo offense moving from 64 plays per game to 79 a year ago. However, I see this defense improving this year because they were rattled with injuries and even though they return 5 guys more players have experience. In what looks like an offensive game I don’t think South Carolina can hang on the road. They had just 246 yards a week ago and put up 13, 14, 10, 7, and 7 points in road games a year ago.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks