• Advertisement

Dog of the Week - Premium Newsletter Play!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Dog of the Week - Premium Newsletter Play!

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:32 pm

It was a very productive Saturday & Sunday last week going 5-1 ATS. I have always done well adjusting my numbers in week #2 of the college football season with a 30-15 ATS career record on Saturday during week 2. This play is on our dog of the week and you won't want to miss out on the full in depth analysis featuring a 100% ATS trend dating back to 2008! I also went 7-2 straight up to close 2016 with our dogs of the week with winners on +130, +350, +225, +130, +146, +320, +125. all winners!

Stanford +200 2.5% Dog of the Week!

Stanford has really dominated this series going 8-3 ATS in the last 11 meetings which include 6-1 ATS at USC. To me USC is getting far too much hype and their defense is not up to a college football playoff caliber level and it will show again this weekend in my opinion. I watched the USC vs. Western Michigan game again and while Western Michigan is very good running the ball and have good running backs I don't think USC should have allowed 263 yards and a 5.48 ypc. Stanford rushed for 302 yards a year ago and with USC returning 7 starters I don't see why Stanford won't be able to control this game again at the line of scrimmage.

Now, USC is a better team than a year ago whent hey lost to Stanford 27-10, but then again so is Stanford. At that time Keller Chryst was not starting for Stanford at QB and all he has done as a starter is go 7-0 while passing for 12 TD's and only 2 interceptions. Stanford with 16 total returning starters has an excellent shot at winning this game outright. Not only because they should be able to run the ball and control the game, but I also think they will force Darnold into mistakes.

Darnold was sacked only 6 times a year ago and he was sacked twice in the first game. I was less than impressed with the protection he was getting and while he was able to make quick decisions that led to a lot of success he's going up against a much better defense.

It's also worth noting that Stanford did not play last week. They got a little extra time to prepare for their game of the year. Granted they did have to travel from Australia, but the extra week definitely counts for something. In fact they had an extra week to prepare for this game last year as 7.5 point favorites and won 27-10. Since Shaw took over this team they are 16-5 with extra days to prepare and 13-8 ATS. With extra time to prepare as an under dog they are 2-0 ATS and this dates back to 2011. Dating back to the 2008 season they are 5-0 ATS with extra time to prepare coming into a game as a dog.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks