• Advertisement

NFL Total of the Week

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

NFL Total of the Week

Postby Pick Bot » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:20 pm

Saints/Vikings Under 47.5 2.2% play

The Vikings offense made some improvements and Sam Bradford is now back for a full year, but I'm not sold on this offense improving. The Vikings signed mediocre free agents on the offensive line that is really young with 6 of their 9 lineman having 3 years or less experience. Last year they were dead last in yards per carry, rushing yards, bottom of the league in sack % allowed.

On the flip side the Saints are not as good on the road offensively and I see this team transitioning on offense. They bring in Adrian Peterson to go along with Mark Ingram and I think that leads to them slowing it down a bit and they will have their hands full with a Vikings defense that is excellent. Vikings are 17-5 on the under in their last 22 home games.

I feel like the total is a bit high here as well giving us some value. Just 2 NFL teams scored more than 35 points yesterday as the Under went 10-2 yesterday as offenses really seems to be behind the curve compared to defenses. Not only did the under bettors win they did so in convincing fashion. Only 2 of those 10 unders were within a TD and on average they went under the total set by Vegas by 12.6 points.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks