• Advertisement

Dog of the Week - 8-3 SU L11 Dog of the Weeks!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Dog of the Week - 8-3 SU L11 Dog of the Weeks!

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:03 pm

We have moved to Freddywills.com please head on over there to sign up and get your picks with a special GUARANTEE! Freddy Wills the best spot to get your

FAU +150 2.5% DOG OF THE WEEK
This feels like a game FAU would have been favored in before the season started, but Buffalo has played so well in their close loses to Minnesota and Army. FAU impressed me in their road trip to Wisconsin, and finally got their first win against Bethune Cookman. FAU, out of C-USA has one of the more experienced teams in the country and an interesting coaching staff that I feel gets bad media. CUSA is 23-15 vs. the MAC since 2010 and Buffalo resides in the weaker division for sure in the MAC East and picked to finish last.

I think FAU has more athletic talent and should win this game as they do have revenge from 2015. In 2015 they lost at home by 18 points despite being +200 yards in the game. The big reason was 4 turnovers. This year they are +2 in TO margin while Buffalo is -2. I think Kiffin has his team ready and the offense under Briles is just starting to click.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks