• Advertisement

ACC Action Play - Just $5 Guaranteed or $$ BACK

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

ACC Action Play - Just $5 Guaranteed or $$ BACK

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:03 pm

grab more of Freddy's over at where you can get all of his plays guaranteed or your $$ BACK!

Old Dominion +28.5 2.2% play
Old Dominion +28.5 2.2%
This spread is inflated based off last week’s games, but Virginia Tech really has not played that well. They actually trailed 17-7 in the first quarter to East Carolina and they gave up records in yards to open the season against West Virginia. Old Dominion’s offense won’t scare anyone, but they just turned to a young QB at half time last week who led 3 scoring drives at North Carolina. I think it could be the spark they are looking for.

On the flip side this is a major look ahead spot for Virginia Tech who will host Clemson next week. Although I think Justin Fuentes is one of the best coaches, Old Dominion has a very well coached team behind Bobby Wilder in his 9th year. Wilder will coach to his teams strengths and he started to recruit more strength and size the last few years and it has already shown up on the defensive side of the ball. I think the total is very indicative of Old Dominion’s defense sitting at 52. This is the best offensive and defensive lines that Wilder has had and I think they can put up enough points to cover this spread that should be more like -23.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks