• Advertisement

16-3-1 ATS L20 Free Picks -

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

16-3-1 ATS L20 Free Picks -

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:03 pm

Get this play in our Friday

16-3-1 ATS Last 20 Free CFB Plays –
The last two weeks we gave out Georgia who covered the spread by a margin of 25 against the closing number. The week before we gave out Clemson who covered the spread by 23 points against the closing number. This week we go with a dog that we feel could very easily pull the outright upset!
Vanderbilt +9 1.1% Free Play -
Vanderbilt lost a week ago to Alabama 59-0, and look to quickly move on. How soon people forget that this team was 3-0 with 2 quality wins over Middle Tennessee and Kansas State. Vanderbilt has actually out played Florida in the trenches the last two year by out rushing them by more than 50 yards in each game. Unfortunately, they lost by 9 total points, but find themselves as 9 point dogs here and Florida has not shown me anything other than the fact that they can win at the end of a game. Why are they nearly a double digit favorite?
I had high hopes for Florida coming into the year and even had them as a dark horse candidate to get to the college football playoff, but the suspensions have resulted in losing 2 of their best offensive players in Callaway and Scarlett. Now they are trying out a third QB in Luke Del Rio who we already know is not any good going up against a defense that has held this same offense to 22 total points the last two years. A Florida offense that has gotten into the red zone a total of 4 times this year.
Florida could very easily be 0-3 right now. They had a hailmary against Tennessee who nearly lost to Umass at home last week. They scored 2 TD’s in the last 8 minutes of that game to devastate Kentucky and now they should be looking ahead to LSU. I think Vanderbilt is too good here and despite last week’s result they are actually better on offense than in years past. They have a veteran group of running backs and Florida looks a bit weaker than normal on defense especially against the run. This game is going to once again come down to the wire and I could see myself playing Vanderbilt on the money line early in this game in live betting.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks