• Advertisement

#Temple vs. #Houston - Early Bird Special - Just $5 **64.2%

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

#Temple vs. #Houston - Early Bird Special - Just $5 **64.2%

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:03 pm

Since 2009 when I started handicapping professionally I have backed this team 14 different times and have been a winner 9 times against the spread! Pick up this play backed by a full in depth analysis guaranteed or your $$ BACK!
You can get this play by signing up at with your email. Or simply by entering your email above.

Temple +14 2.2% play
(I am 9-5 ATS 64.2% in my career backing Temple)
The total is 46 in this game and 14 points to the home dog is very valuable. Temple on paper doesn't seem to be very impressive, but I think they bounce back and they have an extra two days to prepare for this game. I actually think their defense has played better than many are giving credit. They had 5 turnovers last game and USF averaged the 48 yard line per possession yet they held them to 43 points as they had 3 stops in the red zone as well as a goal line stand against a very good offense.

Temple is also 0-4 ATS so far this season so we have a very inflate line at this point with Houston traveling all the way up to Philadelphia having their own issues with turnovers. Their starting QB Kyle Allen has 6 TO's in 3 games and will see split time with the back up Potzma who is more of a mobile QB. Houston defensively has some holes that Temple can exploit. They actually have not been very good against the run ranking 86th. If Temple can find a scheme to run away from Ed Oliver I think they can score some points in this game. Mostly though I expect a very close game with a lot of field goals and this is just far too many points.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks