• Advertisement

Miami vs. FSU

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Miami vs. FSU

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:02 pm

Miami vs. Florida State- **7** GAME OF THE NIGHT!

vs.
Starting at 7:00pm ET

FREE PICK:[/b][/b]

Miami/Florida State 7pm et (7** play) Miami is riding high after they almost upset UNC at home losing by just 4 points as 8 point under dogs.  Florida State mean while is coming off a tough road loss to Wake Forest and they return home to face a Miami team who they lost to on the road by 6 points.  This is a perfect situation to take Florida State who is likely in revenge mode as a small favorite.  They will be focused back at home after a tough road loss and will be anxious to get back out there while Miami already feeling good about their last game even though it was a loss.  In the first match up FSU shot terribly 39.3% from the field and 35.5% from beyond the arch on 31 attempts.  They only shot 58% from the FT line despite being a 70.7% FT shooting team on the year.  This team also had 17 TO's in the first match up something I think will completely change in this match up as FSU is dominating the conference forcing 17 TO per game with revenge and the home crowd behind them I look for Miami to give up some TO's as they are giving up 14 per contest in conference play.  Looking at what these teams have done in the conference it is clear they are both very close competitively with FSU owning the better defense.  I'll take the defense at home on sweet revenge in this spot.  Also note that Dwayne Collins 6'8 Forward for Miami is questionable he is averaging 11.5points and 7.3rebound per game he had 10 and 11 against FSU the first time this could impact this game even if he does play. Take Florida State -3 (7** Game of the night!)[/b][/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks