• Advertisement

Rockets vs. Mavericks

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Rockets vs. Mavericks

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:02 pm

Dallas Mavericks vs. Houston Rockets
VS.
STARTS:  8:00PM ET
**8** Power Play GOW- 4-1 ats lifetime on **8** plays!

I gave you California -6 last Saturday tonight I come with another WINNER!

FREE PICK:[/b]

Mavericks/Rockets- (8** GOW) Game of the week is between the Mavericks and Rockets the story line here is that Tracy McGrady won't be playing.  That proved to be not much of a problem for the Rockets in their last game as they defeated the Nets by 26 points.  I realize the Mavericks are better than the Nets, but note that the Rockets spanked the Mavericks with McGrady having just 16 points back in October on the road.  Houston then lost to the Mavericks at home in November without Yao Ming by 10 points.  Tonight they will have revenge on their own court where they have only lost 5 times.  Taking out the 10 point loss to Dallas, the Rockets have lost by a combined 14 points total in those 4 games.  Dallas has had some rough road games losing by 24 at Boston, 28 at Utah, 7 @ Kings a team who has 11 wins on the year, 34 at Milwaukee, and 28 at Phoenix.  I think people are jumping on Dallas, but they should be jumping on Houston as a small favorite. [/b][/b]

Take Houston -3 (8** play)[/b][/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks