• Advertisement

Louisville vs. Georgetown

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Louisville vs. Georgetown

Postby Pick Bot » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:02 pm

My Oddsmaker Error plays are on a 17-3ATS run right now dating back to January 13th!  Tonight the Oddsamaker's are back at it again with another mistake and it comes in the following match up:

LOUISVILLE VS. GEORGETOWN

VS.
Starts at 7:00PM ET (ESPN)- **6** PLAY

70% RUN on 6** plays in the last 10 days!!

Get the GUARANTTED SELECTION! Remember our special 50% off promotion!!

[/b]

[/b]

GUARANTEED PICK: (GET YOUR MONEY BACK IF THE PICK RESULTS IN A LOSS)[/b][/b]

[/b]

[/b]

Louisville/Georgetown 7pm et- Georgetown is quickly falling out of eligibility for the NCAAB tournament.  They need one more signature win to guarantee temselves a shot at playing in the tournament.  They have already beaten non-conference teams Maryland and Memphis, and also Uconn at Connecticut.  They must follow it up here tonight against a tough Louisville team.  Georgetown is playing at home on ESPN as dogs with the public loving Louisville.  I remember Louisville played at Notre Dame recently where Noter Dame was also playing poorly like Georgetown and needed a signature win.  Notre Dame crushed Louisville by 33 points.  Georgetown should be able to pull off the upset on their own court.  They are playing great defense here allowing just 38.8fg% and 31.3-3pt%.  Lousiville does not play well offensively on the road averaging just 42.9fg% and 26.43p%.  I think Vegas has made a mistake in the line because they feel that Georgetown is simply not that good.  they had a must win against Marquette on saturday where they were favored by 3 points.  I expected a similar spread in tonight's game, but because Georgetown lost they are under dogs in this one.  Let's capitalize on the Oddsmaker's mistake and make it a 6star play. Take Georgetown +2 (6** play)[/b][/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks