• Advertisement

Oddsmaker Error- Rider vs. Loy MD

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Oddsmaker Error- Rider vs. Loy MD

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:07 pm

Fast Cash Freddy's Oddsmaker Error plays are on a 17-4ATS run right now dating back to January 13th!  Tonight the Oddsamaker’s are back at it again with another mistake and it comes in the following match up:

Rider vs. Loyolla MD

VS.
Starts at 7:05PM ET- **7** PLAY

JUST $10.00 $5 with special promo!

PREMIUM CONTENT:[/b][/b]

[/b]

[/b]

Rider/Loyolla MD- This reminds me of last night's easy winner with Alabama.  Alabama lost earlier in the season to an inferior conference team in Arkansas and was home and smashed them.  Tonight I think the same thing happens. Rider 10-6 in conference facing Loyolla 6-10 in conference should get it done tonight on the road.  In the first match up Loy MD had a 1 point lead at half time, but the game got out of hand and Rider lost by 14.  A closer look shows that Loyolla MD got to the FT line 21 more times for 14 additional points.  Other than that this game could have been very close and that was with Rider shooting the ball poorly at 37.1% and 23.8% from three.  They also gave up 48.9fg% to Loyolla MD something I do not think will happen tonight when Rider comes in with revenge.  Rider on the season is giving up 44.4% from the field on the road and 32.8% beyond the arch.  21 extra FT attempts was a little unusualy considering Loy MD is getting to the line 2.8 less times at home than their opponents and 6 times less in conference play.  Loy MD is also coming into the same situation they found themselves against Manhatton and Canisius two teams that they beat on the road.  They then lost to both of these two teams on their home court with the other having revenge.  Same thing goes tonight for Rider they come in with revenge and in my opinion Rider is much better than Canisius (last place in MAAC) and Manhattan.

[/b][/b]

Take Rider -1.5 (7** play)[/b][/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks