• Advertisement

Cavs vs. Rockets

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Cavs vs. Rockets

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:07 pm

6** Play- 75% run on 6** plays last 10 days!! Last night I gave you an easy 6** winner on Alabama -4.  Tonight I'll have another cover you will thank me for!!  Get this play while the 6**'s are HOT!! This will also be my NBA Play of the Day!

Cavs vs. Rockets

VS.
Starts at 8:05PM ET- **6** PLAY

FREE PICK:[/b]

Cavs/Rockets- I'll admit the Cavs are really hot right now covering the spread, but that was at home this is on the road against one of the leagues best home teams.  TheCavs are just 6-9ATS in their last 15 road games.  The Rockets have won 20 of their last 23 home games.  Their 3 losses game by 2, 2, and 5, yet we are getting 3.5 points here and the public is hitting the Cavs hard at -3.5, 77% to be exact as of right now according to my source of 16,000 bets.  Many are playing the Cavs because they feel without McGrady the Rockets are not as good, but I disagree since McGrady went out the Rockets have not missed a beat.  they are 16-6 and Ron Artest has really stepped up his game averaging 20.2ppg since McGrady's absence.  Rockets will also be revenging a loss they had earlier in the year to the Cavs 99-90.  In that match up McGrady had just 4 points so you know that he will not be missed as much as most think.  The Cavs have not won here since 2006 and that was by 2 in OT and it was the only victory James has had in Houston.  I also look at the fact that Houston plays well on TNT Thursday night basketball 25-9-3ats their last 37 Thursday contests while the Cavs are just 3-9ats their last 12.  Don't be fooled by thinking just because McGrady is out and how well the Cavs are playing this should be an easy win for the Cavs.  [/b][/b]

Take Rockets +3.5 (6** play)[/b][/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks