• Advertisement

Thunder Mavericks

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Thunder Mavericks

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Thunder vs. Mavericks- 8:30pm et
vs.
4** FREE PLAY- Register for FREE and get the 4** pick and write up now!

FREE PICK:[/b]

Thunder vs. Mavericks (8:30pm et)- Public is all over the Mavericks and the line moved the other way from 10.5 points to 9 points.  I think we are still getting exellent value here tonight, because the Thunder have come off 3 ATS losses on the road against the Warriors, Suns, and Blazers.  In my opinion I think they are getting more points because of this, but the public is loving the Mavericks any way.  Which is fine with me in the December 13th battle between these two the Thunder out rebounded Dallas and lost by just 4 despite shooting worse from the field and beyond the arch and committing 3 more turn overs.  Tonight I can see much of the same happening and I do not think the Mavericks will have an answer for Kevin Durant. He had just 22 points in the last match up on 8-18 shooting since that match up he has had more of a roll in the offense.  The Thunder also come in on 2 days rest and are 8-3ats this year in that situation while Dallas is 15-19ats on 1 day rest and score their least amount of points.  The Thunder are also 27-15ats off a loss and 10-5ats on the road vs. above .500 teams.  Dallas is 13-20ats off a win and 8-9ats at home vs. below .500 teams.  Take the extra points here! Thunder +9 (4** play)

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks