• Advertisement

Ill-Chi vs. Loyolla Chi

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Ill-Chi vs. Loyolla Chi

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:02 pm

Illinois-Chicago vs. Loyola Chicago- (9:00pm et)
vs.
4** Play 60% long term run on 4* plays

PREMIUM CONTENT:[/b]

Ill-Chi vs. Loy-Chi (9:00pm et)- Loyolla Chicago has an identical conference record at 6-11 to Ill Chicago.  The two met back in early December and Ill-Chicago won by 14 points.  Recently we have seen Loyolla Chicago beat Butler at Butler with revenge while Ill Chicago has lost to Butler the conference best team twice this year.  I like Loyolla getting points in a revenge spot here tonight.  The main reason for the defeat for Loyola in the first match up was they were out rebounded by 13 and gave up 16 offensive rebounds.  Now looking at home/away stats Loyola is a much better rebounding team if they can rebound better that is all they will need to do to win.  They have a +2.2 rebound margin at home while Ill Chi has a +.4 rebound margin on the road they also average more offensive rebounds (12.8) to Ill-Chi (11).  I looked at a couple of scenarios in revenge battles for Loyola this year against two conference teams who are far better than Ill-Chi.  The first one is Butler in the first match up Butler defeated Loyola by 23 points and out rebounded them by 17.  In the second match up with revenge Butler only out rebounded Loyola by 3 and lost the game.  Loyola had the revenge and the will to grab more rebounds in the 2nd game.  The next revenge game I looked at was Wright State another team better than Ill-Chi.  Loyola lost at Wright State by 21 and were out rebounded by 8.  They then lost by 12 an 11 point turn around and out rebounded Wright State by 4.  Bet on Loyola to out rebound and out play Ill-Chi in a revenge spot on their home court. Take [/b]

Loyola-Chicago +2.5 (4** play)[/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks