• Advertisement

Nets vs. Bucks

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Nets vs. Bucks

Postby Pick Bot » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:02 pm

New Jersey Nets vs. Milwaukee Bucks (8:05pm et)
vs.
7** PLAY- TOTAL OF THE WEEK
75% run last 9 days on 7** plays-
9-3ATS run last 8 days overall on NBA PLAYS

FREE PICK:[/b].

[/b][/b]

New Jersey/Milwaukee (8:05pmet)- Rough night last night on premium plays going 0-2ATS.  Thought we had the Miami +3.5 after three quarters.  Who knew Lebron would go off like that.  Back today with our 7** total of the week with the Nets/Milwaukee.  We are playing the over here and I'll tell you why.  First, we have a trend that is in favor of the over 40-9-2 since the 2006 season when a team (Nets) are coming off a home loss, but a ATS win now playing a conference opponent as an away dog.  The average total is over 210 and the total on this game is 205.  Of course we can not base our plays solely on trends so I did some more research and turns out the Bucks have not scored under 100 points in over a month.  They have scored 100+ in 13 of their last 16 games and their opponents have scored over 100 in 7 of the last 8 games.  In my opinion we are getting a lower line than we normally would because the first match up went to just 184 total points at New Jersey.  Milwaukee shot terribly in this game and I found a similar situation where Milwaukee played on the road and this was on the road at Cleveland earlier in the season the total went ot just 182 points, and in their last the Bucks played the Cavs and lost 103-111 for a combined total of 214 points.  With that said the Bucks scored 18 more points at home against one of the leagues better defenses.  The Nets are no comparison and I believe the Bucks will score well over 100 as they have done on a consistent basis. 

[/b][/b]

Take the Over 205 (7** total of the week)[/b][/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks