• Advertisement

Ohio State vs. Iowa

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Ohio State vs. Iowa

Postby Pick Bot » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:02 pm

Ohio State vs. Iowa (9:05pm et)
vs.
6** Power NCAAB Play of the Day! 59% run last 22 days

58.8% run on 6** plays last 15 days!-

PREMIUM CONTENT:

Ohio State/Iowa (9:05pm et)- Roughly 88% according to my source of 3,000 bets are on Ohio State.  The line has not budged from Ohio State -1.5.  You would think the books would be making adjustments considering that many people are on Ohio State and they have not.  Actually in some cases the line has gone down to -1.  This tells me that the books are happy to have bettors coming in on Ohio State.  Looking into this match up more I realize why.  First off Iowa is 12-3 at home.  That's right 12 of this teams 14 wins have come at home.  Their only losses have been to Purdue by 4, Michigan State by 15, and Minnesota by 3.  All three teams are ahead of Ohio State in the Big 10 conference.  Iowa also lost by just 3 earlier this season against Ohio State keeping their star player Turner in check with just 11 points.  I smell revenge for Iowa against Ohio State team that is just 3-6 on the road.  Iowa playing with revenge this season has faired pretty well.  In their loss at Michigan by 15 they later took down the same Michigan team at home by 10 for a 25 points turn around.  They also lost at Purdue and then lost to them as I said before by just 4.  That is a far better team than Ohio State in my opinion and that was good for an 18 point turn around.  Even against Michigan State who they revenged their home defeat against on the road they improved by 7 and that was on the road.  Average all three of those together and you get roughly 16points.  I honestly expect Iowa to win this game by 3-8 points here tonight.  They are going to have to play better defense than last time and I believe they will as they are allowing just 39.3FG% at home.  If they can shoot over the Ohio State zone defense like they did last game this one will be an easy cover.  Either way I like taking Iowa here with the points. Iowa +1.5 (6** POD)

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks