• Advertisement

Spurs vs. Mavericks

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Spurs vs. Mavericks

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:07 pm

Spurs vs. Mavericks (9:00pm et)
vs.
7** PLAY OF THE DAY (67% on NBA POD'S)

Premium Content:

Spurs/Mavericks (9:05pm et)- Dallas has been great their last 6 weeks at home averaging 49.5FG% and 111.4pts.  they have gone 10-1 in that time period with a margin of victory of 10.7 points.  Tonight they will face the Spurs on revenge after a blowout loss by 18 points in the last meeting in San Antonio.  The Spurs were without Duncan in that game and they were still able to take down the Mavericks 93-76.  However, the Mavericks were also without one of their better offensive play makers in Jason Terry.  Terry came back 2 games ago and looks like he has at full strength after playing 18 minutes and 37 minutes on Monday and finishing with 20 points.  Now Josh Howard is questionable but I expect him to play and even if he does not I think the Mavericks should be able to handle the Spurs who are without Ginobli.  After all the Mavericks have had experience playing with revenge against a blow out on their opponents home court.  Remember the 34 point whooping they took to the Bucks earlier in the season.  Well the Bucks visited the Mavericks and the Dallas returned the favor beating the Bucks by 20 points.  They did the same to the Kings who they lost to by 7 in Sacramento by later beating the Kings by 18 on their home court.  They repeated it again to the Jazz losing by 9 in Utah and then beating them by 7 at home.  While the Spurs are better than the Kings and Bucks, I do not think they are better than the Jazz and I expect a similar turn around here in points based on how well the Mavericks have played at home and off road games.  They are 10-1SU at home coming off a road game and are 4-0SU and 3-1ATS in their last 4 games off a road loss.  I expect that the Spurs won't be able to keep up with the Mavericks tonight.  Take Mavericks -1.5 (7** PLAY OF THE DAY!)[/b][/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks