• Advertisement

Memphis vs. Houston

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Memphis vs. Houston

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:02 pm

Memphis vs. Houston (8:00pm et)

6** FREE PLAY- 

FREE PICK:[/b]

Memphis/Houston (8:00pm et)- Memphis already wrapped up the C-USA title and their only motivation left is the pursuit of a #1 seed in the NCAA tournament.  Houston is an incredible 17-2 at home since losing to Memphis last year and they are 10-1 in their last home games in conference play.  My sources have 90% of the public on Memphis, yet the line moved from 7.5 to 7.  I smell something fishy and it has to do with Houston’s play at home and my belief that Memphis is still over rated.  Yes, they play great defense, but who have they really played? Houston managed to score 68 points against Memphis despite shooting 37.5% from the field and 33% beyond the arch.  They were out rebounded by 16 despite forcing 17 TO’s on Memphis’ home court in a 83-68 loss.  Houston now has revenge on their mind.  68 points is the most any team has scored on Memphis in their last 16 games.  Houston at home is forcing 15.5 TO’s and only giving up 9.3, while they are defending 38.2FG% and shooting 45.4.  They have a better FT shooting team than Memphis who are  68% on the road compared to Houston’s 76.4% at home and get their 8.9 more times than their opponents this year.  I believe Houston will play more physically at home and they will have enough to cover this spread here tonight. [/b][/b]Take Houston +7 (6** PLAY)[/b][/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks