• Advertisement

SMS vs. Wichita St

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

SMS vs. Wichita St

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:37 pm

Missouri State vs. Wichita State (9:35pm et)
VS.
4**FREE PLAY!

FREE PICKS:

Missouri St./Wichita State (9:35pm et)- Missouri State will face Wichita State again they last faced them on 2/10 at Wichita State. Tonight they will be facing them on a neutral court, but I do not see the outcome any differently. In the first game Missouri St was lucky to come within 1 point of beating Wichita State. They shot 58.3% from the field and 69.2% (9-13) from beyond the arch and got to the FT line 8 more times than Wichita State. Missouri State just had one of those nights shooting the ball and the rest of the game was dominated by Wichita State. They forced more TO's 16-13 and they out rebounded them 27-16. they shot 81% from the FT line despite getting their less, but they simply did not knock down their 3's on this night 5-17 (29.4%). In the last 5 games Wichita is averaging 47.6FG% and 37.9% from beyond the arch. They are playing better ball right now and I do not like SMS' ability to over come an early loss to a team. They lost to Illinois state twice, Bradley twice, Northern Iowa twice, Southern Illinois twice and although they beat Wichita State the first time they matched up I think they lose this game on neutral court. Take Wichita State -3.5 (4** FREE PLAY)[/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks