• Advertisement

ind state vs. drake

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

ind state vs. drake

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:07 pm

Indiana State vs. Drake (7:05pm et)
vs.
6** PLAY- JUST $10

PREMIUM CONTENT:

[/b]

[/b]

Indiana State/Drake (7:05pm et)- Drake has dropped 10 of their last 14 games and suddenly do not look so good.  Drake was the conference favorite early, and it explains why the public is jumping on them against an Indiana State team.  I have to disagree here and I think Indiana State wins this game on neutral court.  Indiana State split the season series with Drake, but it is worth noting that they out-rebounded them in both contests for a combined 66-49 advantage on the season.  The reason I am mentioning this is because the last 10 times Drake was out rebounded they have lost 9 out of 10 of those games.  The lone time that they won was against Norther Iowa by just one point.  In my opinion they were extremely lucky to win the game as Northern Iowa shot horribly on this afternoon (34.9FG%, 21% from 3, and 63%FT) compared to season averages of (45.3FG%, 34.6% from 3 and 75.1FT%).  In conference play Drake has one of the worst rebound margins of -5.4 on the season while Indiana State is at -0.2rebound margin and like I said they have already out rebounded this team twice this season.  Drake's defense has improved but their offense has struggled and it won't be enough to take down Indiana State here.  So let's go with the points with Indiana State +4 (6** play)[/b][/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks