• Advertisement

illinois vs. Penn STate

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

illinois vs. Penn STate

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:02 pm

Illinois vs. Penn State (9:05pm et)
vs.
7** College Basketball Play of the Day!!
64% run on College Ball plays

PREMIUM CONTENT:

Illinois/Penn State (9:05pm et)- Let's just start by saying I hope this game does not end up how their last match up ended up a 33-38 loss for Illinois.  Considering this game will be on ESPN tonight I do not feel like watching a low scoring boring Big 10 game.  While I feel that Illinois will be pumped up tonight to revenge their most embarrassing game of the year I do not know if we will see many more points, but I think the result will be in Illinois favor.  Illinois shot just 15-50 from the field and 3 for 16 beyond the arch and did not get to the FT line a single time.  You better believe that Illinois will be aggressive tonight to make sure they get to the line.  Illinois had a similar situation against MInnesota who they lost to and only scored 36 points.  In the revenge match up they scored just 52 but Minnesota only scored 41.  I expect a similar result here tonight and I expect Illinois on the winning side.  After all they did have the last match up in hand winning by 9 points in the 2nd half.  Illinois is 2-1 this year on revenge play beating Michigan and MInnesota the second time they played and the loss came against Michigan State who they nearly defeated.  Penn State on the other hand is 1-2 playing against teams who have revenge this season.  They lost against Purdue and Michigan, but beat Indiana the conferences worst team by only 3.  Illinois will be determined to get the job done tonight as they also want to get a top 3 seed in the Big 10 tournament as it also is important down the line for the NCAA tournament. Take Illinois Money line -120 (7** NCAAB PLAY OF THE DAY)[/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks