• Advertisement

Pepperdine vs. USF

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Pepperdine vs. USF

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:32 am

Pepperdine vs. San Francisco (11:30pm et)
vs.
**Late Night Fix- **5** PLAY
13-7ats run on LNF plays (65%)

PREMIUM PICK:[/b][/b]

Pepperdine/San Francisco (11:30pm et)- Pepperdine playing here on revenge lost by 8 at home to USF last time out, but take in mind USF was playing on revenge because Pepp. actually beat them in the first match up of the season.  Now the tables are turned and we will find out who the better team is on neutral court.  In my opinion Pepp. could have easily won the last game out to sweep the season series proving to me atleast that they are the better team despite their record.  USF got to the FT line 20 more times than Pepp. for 18 more points.  Pepp. shot just 37.7% from the field and lost by just 8 points.  It is unusual for one team to have such an advantage in FT shooting.  Looking at the stats for both teams on the road this season and you see that neither team has an advantage over their opponent on trips to the line.  Pepp. is getting their 3.2 less times than opponent while USF is getting their 1.2 less times and they got a huge boost from the USF game so that average should actually be worse.  Pepperdine actually has 2 more wins in conference and I do not see any reason why they can't take this game from USF.  Also worth noting is the underdog is 10-3ATS in the last 13 meetings.  We look for Pepp. to take this game.  Take Pepperdine +5.5 (6*Play)[/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks