• Advertisement

Wright State vs. Wisconsin Milwaukee

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Wright State vs. Wisconsin Milwaukee

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Wright State vs. Wisconsin Milwaukee (6:00pm et)
vs.
**5** PLAY

83% RUN ATS  last 6 days on 5** plays

PREMIUM CONTENT:[/b][/b]

[/b][/b]

Wright St/Wisconsin Mil (6:00pm et)- The two split the season series with Wright State winning the last game.  The difference here is I feel that Wright State is not only the better team but they have played better than Wisc-Mil on the road this season.  Wright State 5-8 on road while Wisc-Mil is just 3-10 on the road getting out scored by an average 9.7pts at least Wright State is actually in the game.  On the road Wisc-Mil offense just dissapears, they shoot just 38% from the field and average just 62.1ppg.  Wright State was able to paly better defense in the both games in my opinion and it is a good thing that they did not sweep the season series because they have that extra bit of motivation to prove today that they are the better team.  In the two match ups this season Wright State controls a +8 TO margin and on the season they own a +2.9TO margin while Wisc-Mil owns a -3.9TO margin.  Turnovers and defense will win this game and I'm take Wright State and the points as the better team here in this early evening game. Take Wright State -4 (5* Play)[/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks