• Advertisement

KENTUCKY VS. FLORIDA

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

KENTUCKY VS. FLORIDA

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:02 pm

KENTUCKY VS. FLORIDA (2:00PM ET)

6** PLAY

FREE CONTENT:[/b][/b]

[/b]

[/b]

[/b] [/b]

Kentucky/Florida (2:00pm et)- We are going with [/b]Florida[/b] – the points here today.  Florid is a desperate bubble team that needs a win to keep their chances at getting into the NCAA tournament.  They have lost three in a row, and look to win this game at home vs. [/b]Kentucky[/b] on revenge.  They are 16-1 at home this season and again like I said on revenge against a [/b]Kentucky[/b] team that just barely won at home to this team 68-65.  This game could have gone either way, and I was impressed with how [/b]Florida[/b] kept Patrick Patterson in check with 7 points.  I believe that will be the key again on Saturday and I expect [/b]Florida[/b] to shoot the ball better at home they shot (40%FG, 28% from 3, and 65% from the FT) at home they are averaging (48.9FG%, 38.3%, and 70%)  Look for [/b]Florida[/b] to come with a nice win here on Saturday. Take [/b]Florida[/b] -4 or so? (6** play)[/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks