• Advertisement

Uconn vs. Pitt

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Uconn vs. Pitt

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:02 pm

UCONN VS. PITT (12:00PM ET)

7** COLLEGE BASKETBALL GAME OF THE WEEK!

PREMIUM CONTENT:[/b][/b]

[/b]

[/b]

[/b] [/b]

Uconn/Pitt (12:00pm et) Uconn has more to play for in this situation.  They are now used to life without Jerome Dyson and have several players who are now experienced enough in their new roles to make a difference in the highly anticipated rematch.  Jim Calhoun is a good coach he will find ways to shut down Blair in this game who had a monster game against Uconn the last time these two met.  In the end this game will be their for Uconn and I’ll take them getting the points on the road where they are undefeated this year.  Pitt is also undefeated on their home court, but playing the best team in the country with revenge?  Pitt in my opinion has not played a team like Uconn at home and this line will be inflated because of that.  The closest team is Marqutte or [/b]West Virginia[/b].  They played both Villanova and [/b]Louisville[/b] on the road and lost.  I’ll take Uconn in the rematch here plus the points. Take Uconn +2.5 or so? (7** NCAAB PLAY OF THE WEEK) [/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks