• Advertisement

4♦ Play on National Championship!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4♦ Play on National Championship!

Postby Pick Bot » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:17 pm

vs.
4UNIT PLAY
National Championship! Guaranteed for $10!

♦GUARANTEED PLAY♦[/b] (If the below play is not a winner it will be refunded to you right away).  [/b]Plays are on a 1-5 unit scale, with 5 units being the best bet.

4UNIT PLAY[/b]

[/b]

Everyone is looking at the first match up between these two teams and picking the tarheels because they dominated Mich St.  As the season went on UNC became very mortal as opposed to being immortal in the beginning of hte season.  Many thought they'd be here but they thought they would be here with 0 losses.  I think Mich St. with revenge will be able to stay right in this game after all they played their worst game all season against this team.  They shot 34.8% they average 45.2% on the season, they shot 8 less FT's and shot just 61% they averaged close to 70% on the season and are shooting 77% last 5 games.  They had 21 TO's and they average just 13.6TO's per game and 12TO last 5.  Mich St. did have 12 off rebounds to UNC's 9 and they were only out rebounded by 1.  Both teams are two of the best rebounding teams in the country a similar match up when Mich St. played Uconn.  Mich St. out hussled Uconn all day grabbing 18 offensive rebounds.  I think Mich St. can capitalize on that here today as well.  If they can control the glass and limit their TO's they will be right in this one and I give them a 40% shot at pulling the outright victory.  We will take the points instead though.…..Take Michigan State +8[/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks