• Advertisement

Cubs vs. Astros- 2♦ FREE PLAY

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Cubs vs. Astros- 2♦ FREE PLAY

Postby Pick Bot » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:02 pm

vs.
2UNIT PLAY
GET IT FREE- JUST LOG IN!

♦FREE PLAY♦[/b] Plays are on a 1-5 unit scale with 5 units being the best bet.

2UNIT PLAY[/b]

[/b]

Astros vs. Cubs will be a pitching duel between Zambrano and Oswalt.  Each have had success against the opposing teams with Zambrano pitching two gems last year a 9 inning shut out and an 8inning shut out against the Astros.  He own Berkman who is 9/63 off him.  While Oswalt also controls the stars of Chicago.  Ramirez just 15/60 and Soriano just 6/32.  However Oswalt struggled to open up the year last year with a 5.87 era in April and a Pre-all star game era of 4.56.  I look for a better performance from him this year basically because he got started earlier in the WBC.  However, Zambrano is the opposite he is money early on as the season goes on he is over worked and starts to crack, but he posted a 2.65era last April and a 2.84era pre-all star game.  I look for Zambrano to dominate and with the Cubs having the better bullpen I find a lot of value in the Cubs on the road.…..Take Cubs -105[/b][/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks