• Advertisement

3♦ FREE PLAY- 3-0MLB start- Braves/Phillies

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3♦ FREE PLAY- 3-0MLB start- Braves/Phillies

Postby Pick Bot » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:07 pm

vs.
3♦FREE PLAY (1-5scale)
3-0 start to MLB season!

♦FREE PLAY♦[/b] Plays are on a 1-5 unit scale with 5 units being the best bet.

3UNIT PLAY[/b]

[/b]

[/b][/b]PWell we cashed with the Braves money line in the opener and we will be right back at it today.  This is a mistake by Vegas.  Well they know as well as I do that the Braves really should be favorites here, but they know that everyone will be picking the Phillies with the thought that they can't go 0-2 to start the season after winning the world series.  Wait a minute lets look at the match up.  Jamie Moyer, I guess he is going to be motivated all year by players saying he is too old etc. However, a finesse pitcher like Moyer does as well against teams as he has in the past.  Normally if a pitcher like Moyer has success he will continue to have success.  You have to take pitches and swing at strikes vs. Moyer and the Braves have certainly been able to do that.  Garret Anderson newcomer as a Brave has the most experience against Moyer with 104AB he is 33/104, but others have success including Francoeur, Chipper Jones, and McCann who is 8/18 vs. Moyer.  Moyer struggled last year particularly in April and at home and vs. Braves.  Moyer 4.62era at home far worse than the road, and his April 4.50 era was his worst.  He also had a 6.55era last year vs. the Braves.  On the other side of the mound we have Jurgens for hte Braves who has a 1.20 era in 15ip at Citizens Park.  He had a 3.33 era in 27ip vs. the Braves last year.  The Big three Howard/Utley/Rollins combined for a 7/33 for a .212 average against Jurgens.  I like the over here too if I had it at 8 I would have taken it, but 9 runs is too much and I like how Jurgens pitched at this ballpark.  Let's go with the Braves again on money line...Take Braves +105[/b][/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks