• Advertisement

3♦ FREE Nationals vs. Marlins 6-0MLB start!!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3♦ FREE Nationals vs. Marlins 6-0MLB start!!

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:12 pm

2♦ & 1♦ play **FREE**
6-0MLB start!

♦FREE PLAY♦[/b] Plays are on a 1-5 unit scale with 5 units being the best bet.

2[/b]♦ [/b]ML -136, 1[/b]♦[/b]spread +150[/b]

[/b]

[/b][/b]PIn an early match up at noon we have the Marlins going for the sweep over the Nationals.  We have newcomer to the Nationals from the AL Daniel Cabrera vs. Volstad the young 22 year old groundball pitcher.  For me I'm going with the Marlins in this one!  Cabrera has not had much of a spring to look forward to his last outing he gave up 5 runs 4 hits and 4 walks in 5 innings.  He has some neck problems and I just do not see him effective here especially in an early game vs. a solid line up.  He was terrible last year in day starts just 1-4 with a 6.44era compared to his 4.47 night era.  Volstad on the other hand has teh upper hand against the Nationals as only one player Adam Dunn 2/3 vs. Volstad faced him last year.  As you know many other teams did not do very well facing Volstad last year for the first time.  He is a groundball pitcher who has some control problems but he posted a 2.84 era last year on 84.1ip and only gave up 3HR.  So while Dunn is 2/3 against him we won't have to worry about the long ball here I don't think  He also has a 2.61era during the day on 31ip.  So look for the Marlins to A. get a quality game out of Volstad and for them to get to the Nationals bullpen early…..Take Marlins money line -136 (2[/b]♦) & 1[/b][/b]♦ on Marlins -1.5 (+150)

[/b]
[/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks