• Advertisement

3♦ FREE PLAY Cubs vs. Astros

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3♦ FREE PLAY Cubs vs. Astros

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:07 pm

vs.
ALL MLB PLAYS FREE for a limited time!

♦FREE PLAY♦[/b] Plays are on a 1-5 unit scale with 5 units being the best bet.

3UNIT PLAY[/b]

[/b]

[/b][/b]POkay in my opinion the run line of 9 runs is infalted.  Mostly because both have struggled in April last year and Lilly has gotten bombed since returning from the World Baseball Classic.  Still I am willing to over look that considering his dominant record vs. Astros hittors.  The big three Lee/Tejada/Berkman are 12/73 against Lilly.  Lilly had a 1.40era last year vs. Houston.  He also pitched better on the road with a 10-4 record and 3.77era.  The under is 38-15 between these two in this is a relatively high total if you ask me.  In LIlly's three starts against the Astros last year the totals were 7, 3, and 9.  Moehler also bothered by a poor April last year (on just 1 start)  had good numbers against the Cubs.  His 4 starts against the Cubs last year resulted in run totals of 7, 2, 3, and 9.  Still not one of those games going over 9 runs.  He was even better at home last year with a 6-2 record and 4.08era.  67% of the public jumped on the over and the line went up and we are thankful for that..Take Under 9 runs -105[/b][/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks