• Advertisement

Tigers vs. Bluejays- 2♦

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Tigers vs. Bluejays- 2♦

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:37 pm

vs.

We went 2-2 yesterday and we are 8-2 in MLB so far this year.  The Angels bullpen cost us the win after they hada 4-0 lead late they went on to lose 6-4 late.  Back in action in the early game here.

♦FREE PLAY♦[/b] Plays are on a 1-5 unit scale with 5 units being the best bet.

2UNIT PLAY[/b]

[/b]

[/b][/b]Runs have been pretty much kept in check for the sereies between the Bluejays and Tigers, but tonight I think that changes with two unkowns at pitching starting.  For the Tigers it is highly touted prospect Prcello.  The RHP had a great spring wtiha  2.64era in 5 starts.  However, you have to think that was not against the same talent.  Porcello is just 20 years old and I think he may struggle a bit in his first mlb start.  Romero who was a reliever last year is making the transition to starting and the Tigers hit .500 against him in limited starts.  I see the Tigers getting up early and not looking back in this one, but we will go with the Over based on the ? with the Tigers pitching.…..Take Over 9.5[/b][/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks