• Advertisement

Royals vs. Whitesox- 3♦ + 1♦ bonus all FREE

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Royals vs. Whitesox- 3♦ + 1♦ bonus all FREE

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:07 pm

vs.
ALL MLB FREE!

8-2MLB START!

♦FREE PLAY♦[/b] Plays are on a 1-5 unit scale with 5 units being the best bet.[/b]

[/b]

3[/b][/b]♦ Money Line + 1[/b][/b]♦ BONUS on spread[/b][/b][/b]

[/b][/b]

[/b]PDanks will go for the Whitesox and he is a stud in the making.  The LHP was 7-3 on day starts last year with a 2.50 era.  He did not have the best numbers vs. KC, but I think he has grown up even more and will be better this year.  He posted a 1-0 record with a 4.32 era vs. KC.  Kyle Davies will go for the Royals and he sports a 5.70era during the day compared to his 3.63era at night.  Whitesox are hitting .338, 6HR, 18rbi vs. Davies.  Dye/Konerko/Ramirez/Thome are 15/41 against Davies with 1HR a piece.  That is 1HR/10.25ab.  I still do not expect a lot of runs in this one as the Whitesox lost 2-0 yesterday, but I expect Danks to be on target all day and for the Davies to give up a few runs.  Let's go with the Whitesox for a 3unit play on the money line and we'll back it up with the Whitesox -1.5 at +130 for some added value.…..[/b]Take Whitesox -150 (3[/b]♦) + Whitesox -1.5 +130 (1[/b]♦)[/b][/b][/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks