• Advertisement

2♦ & 1♦BONUS- Yankees vs. Royals- FREE

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

2♦ & 1♦BONUS- Yankees vs. Royals- FREE

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:12 pm

vs.
8-4MLB START!
ALL PICKS FREE

♦FREE PLAY♦[/b] Plays are on a 1-5[/b]♦[/b] unit scale with 5[/b]♦[/b] units being the best bet.[/b]

[/b]

2♦ game & 1[/b]♦ 1st5inn BONUS[/b][/b]

[/b]

[/b][/b]PYankees finally got it together with 11 runs yesterday and I think it will continue here today with Sidney Ponson on the mound for hte Royals.  We have a fairly large sample size and some ridiculous numbers for the Yankee sluggers.  Jeter has a .377avg, Posada (.302), Damon (.346), Matsui (.333), Teixera (.533), and Cano (.286).  I really look for the Yankees to come out swinging against Ponson.  I realize Ponson had a good era at the beginning of last year, but I don't see it happening again this year.  Pettitte on the other hand had a post all star era of 5.35 and gave up 14ER in 20.1IP against the Royals.  The reason I am taking the Yankees here though is Pettitte did have a quality start at Kaufman stadium with 6.2IP and 1ER.  Look for the Yankees to win this one and we'll gladly lay the juice for an easy win.  Also look for the Over 5 runs in the 1st 5 innings at even juice.…..Take Yankees -165, & Over 5runs 1st 5innings (even)[/b][/b][/b]

[/b][/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks