• Advertisement

2♦ money line + 1♦ bonus total Astros vs. Cardin

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

2♦ money line + 1♦ bonus total Astros vs. Cardin

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:17 pm

vs.
8-4MLB START!
ALL PICKS FREE

♦FREE PLAY♦[/b] Plays are on a 1-5 unit scale with 5 units being the best bet.[/b]

[/b]

2♦ money line + 1[/b]♦ bonus total[/b][/b]

[/b]

[/b][/b]Well we have Joel Pinero going for the Cardinals against the Astros and even though the Astros do not have much of a pitcher on their end I believe he will have enough to get it to the bullpen to pick up the win.  I expect a high scoring game because Hamption just isn't the 22 game winner from 10 years ago for the Astros. He's mad eonly 4 starts over the last 4 seasons.  However, Cardinals hit just .269/.753ops vs. LHP compared to .287/.796 against RHP.  I believe he can pitch around Pujols and stay in the game.  Pinero on the other hand will have to pitch around the entire Astros line up given the way they have hit off him.  Berkman/Lee both have 2HR a piece while Erstad/Tejada/Lee/Berkman/Pudge/Pence all have over .300 avg and together have a .350 average against Pineoro.  Both bullpens have not impressed me as they are both giving up more than 4 runs per game.  STL 4.63era and Houston's 4.05era.  Houston much more impressive considering they played the Cubs and the Cardinals played the Pirates....Take Astros +130 (2 units) and Over 9 runs (1unit)[/b][/b]

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks