• Advertisement

3U, only $10- Marlins vs. Braves

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3U, only $10- Marlins vs. Braves

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:03 pm

I like Anibal Sanchez in this match up. Although he struggled last year against the Braves he was dominant the year before. Sanchez seems to be healthy and in my opinion could be this teams ace next to Johnson, but he is considered a 4th or 5th starter right now. He had a 2.57 day era last year so we know he likes to pitch during the day. The Braves on the other hand have their 34yr old rookie starting again in Kowakami. Kowakami did look good in his first start going 6innings and giving up just 4 hits and 8K's. However, lets keep in mind he did pitch against the Nationals. I do not see him going 6 innings here and if that is the case the bull pen has to be strong. The Braves have a 7.00 era from their bull pen this year while the Marlins have a 3.80 era out of their bullpen. Braves hit lefties better than RHP so advantage to the Marlins who are also hitting .09pts higher vs. RHP. Take Marlins +115 (3U PLAY) 1-5 SCALE
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks