• Advertisement

3U play, JUST $2!!- 29-13MLB START! Marlins vs. Pirates

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3U play, JUST $2!!- 29-13MLB START! Marlins vs. Pirates

Postby Pick Bot » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:07 pm

I expected the juice to be a lot higher on the Marlins today especially after they lost yesterday, but it is what it is and I'm happy because Vegas has not caught up with Anibal Sanchez. This guys is a stud in my opinion. He is also available in many fantasy baseball leagues I saw this morning. Unbelievable if you ask me, remember this is the kid who no hit the Diamondbacks in his rookie season. Sure he has had some rocky moments since then, but I believe he has it back together. My one worry is that he does allow a lot of base runners, but seems mature enough to battle and get himself out of the jam. The pirates have never faced Sanchez which is another plus for him. On the other side you have Karstens the righty was 0-3 at night last year and had a 5.60 home era which was 3.35 runs higher than his road era. The Pirates are 0-8 in his last 8 starts and in his last outing he could not throw strikes. Only 47/87 of his pitches were thrown for strike. In this league you just have to throw strikes. I expect the Marlins to be patient at the plate and if they see he has control look for them to start hacking for homers. Other plusses- Ryan Doumit- PIT questionable tonight, and Florida's bullpen 0.47era last 3, and 1.95 on season vs. Pirates 3.74era last 3, 3.55era overall. Take the Marlins -119 (betphoenix) (3U) (1-5scale)
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks