• Advertisement

4U, 1U BONUS, MLB POD, JUST $2- Dodgers vs. Astros

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4U, 1U BONUS, MLB POD, JUST $2- Dodgers vs. Astros

Postby Pick Bot » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:07 pm

Russ Ortiz.... I should not have to continue after this, but I will anyway. Ortiz did not pitch in MLB last year and in the last 3 years he has a 2-7 night record with a 6.51 era. Against the Dodgers he is giving up a .301avg and .812ops. The Dodgers have been on a hitting tear right now and I do not think it slows here. In their last 8 games they have scored 14, 9, 4, 7, 5, 11, 3, and 11 runs. Their young stars Loney, and Eithier have really come alive with the bat and it is the main reason why they have been able to score runs. On the other side of the mound we have their ace in the making Clayton Kershaw. The LHP struck out 13 Giants in his last outing and he pitched here before. Last time out he had a so so start in Houston 5.2IP 6H, 3ER, 2BB on 90 pitches. I think he can only improve even if he gives up a couple of runs it looks like the Dodgers will score plenty. Dodgers are backed by an excellent bullpen that has a 3.13era the last 3 outings and a season whip of 1.17. Houston on the other hand has gotten burned with a 4.62era this season and a 5.90era last 3. It is unfortunate because they are going to have to go to their bullpen early here. Dodgers .323avg vs. RHP last 10 games while the Astros are hitting just .229 vs. LHP on the season. The last lefty they faced Zach Duke from the Pirates he pitched a complete game shutout. Take Dodgers -160 (4U) & Dodgers -1.5 (-105) (1UBONUS)
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks