• Advertisement

3U & 2U Bonus, $10- Rays vs. Mariners

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

3U & 2U Bonus, $10- Rays vs. Mariners

Postby Pick Bot » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:42 pm

We had a minor set back in the early match up with the Mets still playing, but are losing 11-3. Shields will go for the Rays and Hernandez will go for the Mariners. I give the edge to the Mariners. TB is hitting just .132 against Hernandez and his last 4 home starts vs. TB have resulted in 1ER in each start and IP of 8,7.2, 8, and 7.2. April has been his best month of pitching over the last 3 years, but he has started slow with a 4.26era. I think he dominates today. Shields on the other side has a 4.82era last year on the road 2.23 higher than his home era. However, his day era of 2.49 is quite impressive as they will have the day start in Seattle. He also owns a 2.38 era last 3 years at Safeco Field. His last 3 starts in Seattle have resulted in ER of 3, 1, and 2 in 6.2IP, 8IP, and 8IP. We have a classic pitchers duel here in my opinion, but Hernandez will be too much. Next thing we look at is the bullpens. Seattle has a 2.04era on the season while TB here has the 4.85era. Edge goes to the Mariners again. Add in the factor that they lost last night 9-3 and are coming back with their ace I'll say that they are hungry for a win.

Take Mariners -105 (3U) and Take the Under 7.5 (2U)
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks